I am so tired! Kai was up every two hours or so last night not feeling good. Got up this morning and had bumps again. I took her in, and the doctor said "hand foot and mouth disease" again! gah. It looks like she gave it to her cousin, who returned the favor. The hard part about this virus is that it is only contagious before you have any symptoms. I am thinking though that the up all night is just a reminder of what is to come with the new baby. Which I am stressing about right now, and not sure why. I feel like we are forgetting to buy something totally important. I dont know why I dont just feel secure about having the things we need. It is really starting to irritate me!
1 comment:
Geez, I had never heard of that disease before until recently, so many kids have been getting that! i hope we continue to dodge that bullet!
Hang in there! I know thats easy to say, but you are almost there!
Post a Comment