Dr said that my labs for pre-eclmapsia were borderline last week, and she wanted to re-do them today. She said if they are up at all, they are going to induce me tonight. If they arent up, then I have an amniocentesis at 1 tomorrow, and pending that her lungs are mature, then I will get induced on Monday.
My labs came back same as last week, so they are going to wait to induce until Monday. I have to go in at 1 tomorrow for the amniocentesis, then if that shows that her lungs are good, then we will induce Monday morning. I dont know for sure what happens if her lungs come back immature, but I will know for sure tomorrow.
New Aesthetic
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment