Monday, September 22, 2008

Nursery!

We are almost completely finished with the nursery! I am so excited! We still have to decorate it, but we have the most important stuff thanks to my wonderful husband, friends, and family! I am still working on washing and putting away baby clothes in the dresser. I have most of the stuff hung up in the closet that needs it. Its just hard to reach down in the washing machine, or to the back of the drier, with a 5lb baby in my belly. It gets painful! So laundry is slow going. But we have the furniture where its going to be, with the exception that the bassinet will be in Kevin and I's bedroom when she arrives, and the swing will be in the living room. We still have a few things left to buy; diapers, wipes, baby powder, baby care items, bottle nipples, a few more paci's, a diaper bag, and some more booties/socks and warm caps/hats. We also still need to buy the decor for the room. I am getting so incredibly excited to have my baby here!! We (Kevin and Jennifer ha ha) decided to spell her name Abigale. Middle name is still up in the air. I have my next doctors appointment on Thursday. At that appointment I am going to ask if they will PRETTY PLEASE induce me 2 weeks before I am due. So the beginning of November. This way I can avoid a c-section. If he complies with my wishes, then we only have about FIVE weeks left. 5. thats it. WOW!

3 comments:

Barbs said...

Aww looks great! But I wouldn't give her the middle name of "up in the air" Abigale up in the air sounds funny. evil grin Won't be long....

Christina said...

AWW!! how exciting! It looks great!!

Tracy said...

Looks great! I love the bedding - where did you get it? Ever since having Chey, I have a thing for butterflies. I like the name Abigale - very cute! Are you going to allow people to call her Abby?