Thursday, September 4, 2008

I LOVE MY DADDY!

I have been stressing pretty bad about buying the stuff that we need for the baby. We bought the crib and bassinet already, but I get thoughts in my head and cant get them out. The biggest stressor was buying a dresser. We could easily go buy a used one, or a cheap-o one, but I really didnt want to. We bought a cheap one with Kailyn, and it is ruined now. The bottoms of the drawers are cardboard, and it is barely still usable. I wanted to avoid that this time around. So I was sitting there talking to my mom about all of this, and telling her "I know its silly, but this is bothering me very bad that I dont have a nice dresser for the baby." Then about an hour ago my dad called me and asked "whats the name of the dresser you wanted at burlington?" I told him "Prescott by Simplicity, why?" He said something about a yard sale and that he thought he saw one. About an hour later there was a knock on my door and my dad and his best friend were standing there holding the dresser of my dreams, the one that goes with the crib, the one that I wanted SO bad, new in the box. I broke down and started bawling and clung to my dad. He says "are you okay?" I whimpered in between sobs "yeah" and he laughs and said "sounds like it. I didnt want my baby to stress about her baby anymore" aww now I am crying again thinking about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made me cry too!