Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Shower!

I had my baby shower yesterday, and had so much fun! I was surrounded by people I loved, and had a great time. We received so much, I was so appreciative! My friend Michelle made a gorgeous diaper cake. It was amazing! The food was fabulous, the games were fun, it was just awesome!! We are almost ready for baby to join us! Thank you to everybody who participated!!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad you had a great time! That diaper cake looks neat. Are those cloth or disposable diapers in there? I would hate to have to disassemble it b/c it's so cute! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I didn't make it. At the last minute I had to stay home because my in-laws gave us tickets to the Seahawks game, WOOHOO. Also John's cousin (he's 8) is in Children's Hospital with E.Coli so we spent some time down there. It was an unexpectedly busy weekend. I wanted to come so bad! I'm glad you had a good time and got some good stuff!
Bonney

Barbs said...

Such a beautiful diaper cake. Baby showers are soo much fun.