Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winter Wonderland


It has snowed the first time of the season! I am not big on snow, I actually dont like it at all. I used to snowboard and love it, but since I've had kids I havent had the time, or honestly the physical capabilites of doing so. So without snowboarding, snow is useless! Until I see my kids faces when it snows. They LOVE IT. Apparently Jessie does too. Its the lab in her I guess. She kept running around and jumping in the bigger piles. She didnt want to come inside. It was cute.
This was Abby's first time playing in the snow. She was too little before. She liked it up until her fingers got cold, then...not so much.

 So we came inside and made snow ice-cream. Pink of course.
 Afterwards I put Abby down for her nap, and Kailyn keeps checking out the window. Not sure if she is checking to see if it is snowing more, of its still there. Either way, she is sure excited!

No comments: