Sunday, August 24, 2008

My wonderful husband!

Two days ago, I was having contractions all day long. Kailyn was in a mood. I was having such a rough day. I was having company over that night, which I was very excited for, but at the same time it kinda sucked because I am the type that my house to be perfect to have people over. So I spent the day getting my house "perfect". Then at about 5, the people that were supposed to be coming over called and said "we decided to go to the fair instead, do you want to go with us?" Umm no. That would be downright miserable. So no company coming over after all. I couldve stayed in bed all day after all. So I finished cleaning my house (nesting), and at about 845pm, Kevin was still at work, and I decided I had had enough, so I went to go lay down in bed. Kailyn followed me, and when we got to the doorway of my bedroom, Kailyn says "oh! I pooped mom!" Okay. she was wearing a pull up, thats fine. So I turn around and see that the pull up was on crooked, and so she pooped all down her legs, her feet, and the floor. I went "OH!" real loud out of shock. Which scared Kailyn, who promptly turned around embarassed and RAN down the hall. Her legs and feet covered in poop. So now my hall is covered in poop. I call her back in there, and laid a towel down, grabbed the wipes and started cleaning her up. By now my contractions are pretty painful, a nd I was stressed out, lonely, and just all around depressed. I hadnt talked to Kevin barely at all that day. Well at about 9pm, he comes in, holding a bouquet of roses, a bag of chinese food, and ben and jerrys ice cream. I am still sitting on the floor wiping Kailyn, poop ALL over everywhere. He comes in and just looks at me holding this stuff, and I BURST out in tears.Now picture it, my pregnant butt sitting on the floor wiping down a poopy toddler in my bedroom, poop all the way down the hall, sobbing hysterically with a very confused husband standing there with a pregnant woman's idea of bliss in his hands. He had no idea that any of that was happening, and just wanted to suprise me with some nice things since he knew I wasnt feeling all too well.

No comments: