I am home from my appt. It went okay. I failed my gestational diabetes test by a lot. It was supposed to be under 140, and my level was 175. That means I go back for the three hour. woo friggin hoo. The baby looked FANTASTIC though. She is definitely still a she. She weighs approximately 2lbs 9oz, and is in the 61st percentile for weight. Which is good. The dr thinks there was a human error with sizing her the first time. At this growth rate, she should be about 7lbs 6oz at birth. Kailyn was 7lbs 9 oz, and got stuck. He said for him to be comfortable with a vaginal delivery, he wants this baby to be AT LEAST 10% smaller than Kai was. So its a good birth weight, just not for my body. so it is looking more and more like a c-section. I will have at least two more ultrasounds to check size and stuff, and will know more as the date gets closer. About the cramping that I have been having, he said that it IS contractions. However my cervix isnt changing at all. So he prescribed a pill called ProCardia to make them stop. Just in case.









No comments:
Post a Comment