This was my first one to date the pregnancy. I was 6 weeks 1 day.The two little arrows are pointing to the baby, and the bigger blob directly next to that is the yolk sac. The black blob on the far left is a subchorionic hematoma, which scared me a lot at first but later learned its super normal.
Here is my next ultrasound. I was so impressed at how much the baby had grown! No more yolk sac, and it acutally had a baby shape! I was 10 weeks 1 day.
This is my newest ultrasound. Baby was being shy and turning away from the camera. So we have a shot of the head and spine. Doctor tried to get a look at the goods to determine gender. We THOUGHT we saw a penis. He said if he had to bet money, he would bet on boy, but dont go paint the nursery yet. We got in the car and Kevin said "Did you hear that honey?! He said its definitely a boy!" ohh great. lol I was 14 weeks 2 days.
My next ultrasound is scheduled for the 13th of July. I am incredibly excited to find out if the doctor would win that bet or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment