Thursday, October 14, 2010

I wish...

A little wishful thinking never hurt anybody...

I wish that Kailyn still took naps sometimes.



I wish that Abby knew what weekends were, and slept in accordingly.

I wish that Kevin could find a better job, with better hours and better pay.


I wish dogs were born house trained, and only chewed on their own toys.


I wish that when babies hit the 18 month mark, they are suddenly potty trained miraculously.


I wish that I could afford to go all out with autumn decorations, they are my favorite!


I wish that every time you refuse a dessert, you lost a pound.


I wish Ed McMahon would come knock on my door.

I wish that I wanted to go the temple, and that I had a better testimony.

I wish we could afford to have baby #3 right now.


I wish that Ty would come knock on my door and do all of the projects I want done.


I wish my friends and family knew just how much they mean to me.








1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

Amen.

Especially the refusing a dessert = losing a pound and having money to buy autumn decor...I wish I were crafty too so that I could make sure that autumn decor actually looked good :)