Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kailyn's First Field Trip

Kailyn had her first ever school field trip.

She went to the Country Mercantile Pumpkin Patch with her class.
It was so much fun! It was a very cold, rainy, windy trip, but lots of fun was had! I am so happy that I brought Christina as back up. THANK YOU SISTER! She LOVED helping me. haha
One of my favorite parts was seeing Kailyn interact with her classmates and teacher. I am so happy to see Kailyn making more friends!

It was neat to get a peak at what she may be like at school. Apparently, she is the teachers pet. :-)

1 comment:

Carri said...

I love the picture of Kailyn on the big pumpkins. It is adorable. Isn't it fun getting to see our kids in a different setting that we normally would not be in. Quin is always so great. Cas shy's away and stays on me the whole time.