That's it. I have HAD IT! I am NOT putting up with this anymore. Im sorry, but I let it get away from me before, and I have to put my foot down now.
Kailyn didn't listen.
Maybe Abigale will.
NO MORE GETTING BIGGER.
NO, you may not ride your sister's bike.
NO, you may not shower in the dishwasher.
NO, you may not go through the "spooky forest" with Boots.
NO, you may not use my cell phone.

NO, you may not get any more teeth!!

NO, you may not climb the boxes to dance on my radio naked.

And most of all,
NO, you may NOT have your first birthday in just 21 way too fast too short days.

Weren't you this big yesterday? I love you, Abigale.
1 comment:
I absolutely love this post. It made me laugh and miss having a little one. I know it is hard when your "baby" turns one, but my "baby" just turned 7 1 1/2 monthes ago. Time fly's, as you know enjoy it all.
Post a Comment