Thursday, November 19, 2009

Abigale is ONE

This blog post is a little harder for me to make. I am happy and sad all at the same time! My baby is one year old! I am so happy to have this little miracle, but she is (here comes the cliche') growing up WAY too fast. Yes, I know she is not grown up yet. But it seems like just yesterday I was going through the trials of trying to concieve her, the ultrasounds, the worries, then the jubilation when we got the positive test. It seems like it was just a moment ago that she was kicking my ribs, and I was complaining of contractions and back pain. I cannot believe it is already time to celebrate her birthday! Its still hard for me to answer the question "how old is she?" with the word "one."

The birthday party was FABULOUS! So many people we love came to help us celebrate. Abigale looked gorgeous in her party dress! It was a great day.

1 comment:

Carri said...

OMG I remember you TTC and then getting pregnant and giving birth and now to see she is one is just amazing. Enjoy every moment, she is a gorgeous little girl.