Our wonderful friends, the Ottley family came to see us over the weekend. I didn't realize how much I missed Tami until I saw her! Our visit was great, but way too short. Here are some of my favorite pictures:
Tami is so inventive! Who needs a stroller?! Oh, and see that bridge? Yeah. Not stable. Thanks to Chadd for showing us how he can get it to sway back and forth.

She said she was tired and perched herself up on the rock.

I love the stone in the middle of the river. It looks like its floating.

Can you see it on my face that I was tripping out being on the bridge?

Left to Right: Abby (8months) Gavinn (3 months), Kailyn (4 years). Gavinn is a big boy! I was so impressed at how happy he is, and how well he took to being in a new place. He is awesome!!

Thank you so much Tami, Chadd and Gavinn for coming to see us! Come back soon! Carters is having a great sale this weekend... ;-)
1 comment:
So you moving back yet? :) We had a great visit! Thanks again!
Post a Comment