Thursday, July 9, 2009

Parents Visit and 4th of July

My parents came down for the weekend, and we had so much fun! I miss them so much. I was so sad to see them leave. I was so excited to see Alisha too. I miss that girl!


Ask Kailyn what her Poppa's favorite food is, she will say "Poop in a can". Gross, yeah, I know. Thank Kevin for that one! However me being me, I couldnt let the opportunity pass of playing a good joke. So Sloane and Alisha made a label on a can of tuna that said poop in a can, and we showed Kailyn. Then my dad proceded to make a "poop in a can" sandwich for lunch. Kai was mortified but really entertained all at the same time. Great fun!

This is Bella. My dads favorite "child". haha Bella LOVES shoes. She loves to eat them just about as much as Abigale loves to eat them. (Which in case you aren't aware, is A LOT) You cannot leave shoes down without Abby crawling over as fast as she can to shove them in her mouth. She gets in to trouble for doing so though, and so does Bella.

So it was very entertaining to watch the both of them sit there with a shoe in between them. Abby would push the shoe over to Bella, and Bella would nudge it back to Abby. You could see the dialogue "you eat it" - "no you eat it". They both looked so frustrated. It was amazing to watch. I would have never believed a dog would do that with a baby until I saw it happen.

My parents left, after too short of a weekend, but the fourth was coming fast. We went to them for the fourth of July. We stayed at our dear friend Kymber's house, and had a great weekend. I was thrilled when Kevin's parents ended up coming to the bbq. It was great to see them, and I hope they come to more of these functions! I was soo happy for Kailyn to see most of the people she loves most. She misses them all so greatly.

No comments: