Abigale's umbilical cord stump fell off last night. I went to change her diaper and it was gone, I found it when I opened her diaper up. Eww! I can't believe some people keep those things!
Kevin is a full time student at WSU-Tri-Cities. He is pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering. We are so proud of him!
Amanda is a stay at home mom, and loves every minute of it. She feels incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful husband, and healthy children.
Kailyn Elizabeth was born May 23, 2005. She is very intelligent, funny, and has the biggest heart of anybody I have ever known. She loves playing with dolls, dressing up, any kind of make believe play, reading, and drawing/coloring.
Abigale Paige was born on October 26, 2008 and is our newest addition. She is a very happy, healthy girl! She loves walking, laughing, hugging, and getting in to things!
Alisha Marie is our niece who is gracing us with her presence as she goes through high-school. She has lived with us off and on for the past several years. Kevin and I feel truly blessed to have her in our home. She is more of a sister to the girls than a cousin by far.
Aiden Matthew was born November 28, 2011 at 7:32 am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. Absolute perfection.
We bought our first home here in Richland (closed on February 26, 2010) and are LOVING IT!
We have two dogs. Daisy is a 3/4 chihuahua 1/4 papillion mix born in February of 2010. Jessie is a Labradoodle, and was born August of 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment