I told Kevin to take lots of pictures while he was there. He surprised me by buying me a new camera in order for him to take pictures! It was very well needed. We had a cheap Kodak Easy share that we bought when Kailyn was a baby. It was old enough that when I went to go buy a new SD card for it, I was informed they dont even make them for that cameras that old anymore. It was very unreliable as well. It would hold a battery charge for approximately 5 pictures before having the change the batteries, and thats when it chose to turn on. Let alone half the time having to manually open the shutter.
So here is our new camera:
Here are some pictures, with little narration because I wasnt there.
They met up with their cousins for a few minutes while there.
Abby started having a sensory overload. She started to melt down, and told Kevin that she needed to "wee". That is what she says when she needs vestibular input to calm her nervous system down. Kevin looked over, and saw this... And decided it didnt get any more vestibular than that!
Abby was a Dare Devil! I wouldnt have let her! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment