Friday, February 18, 2011

Quarterly Report Card

Last week, Christina asked Kailyn "Do you know whose birthday is coming up?" Kailyn says excitedly "YES! I DO! DAISY!"
I see how I rate.  haha

Anyhow, my birthday was a few days ago. I turned 25. This is the first birthday I have ever felt a little anxiety about my age. Maybe the mortgage, mini-van, pta membership, 2 kids, and 2 dogs are making me feel older. Wouldn't have it any other way! :-) 25. Thats a quarter of a century! So here is my quarterly report card.

I give myself straight A's! My parents should be so proud! They always wanted me to make the honor roll! Really though, I can't complain about too much. At 25, I have a husband whom I love so much more than words could describe. We have been together just about 7 years, and I still get excited when he is on his way home. He is pretty wonderful. I have two amazing children. Being a mother is the most rewarding, awesome-ly amazing thing in the entire universe. It's better than I have ever imagined. We are buying our house, my husband is pursuing a degree in something that will take care of us very well...there is just SO much to be thankful for. 
Here are some pictures from Valentines, and my birthday.  THANK YOU!!! to everybody who made me feel so special and loved on my birthday! I LOVE YOU ALL!!









I didnt take as many pictures as I would have liked. Abigale was acting her age. :-)

Then, Daisy had her moment. We sang her happy birthday, and gave her a doggy cake from the pet emporium.

No comments: