Friday, February 18, 2011

Mommy, Wow!

Remember that jingle, "Mommy, WOW! I'm a big kid now!"

Kailyn lost her first tooth! About a week after I was telling somebody that Kailyn had no loose teeth, and probably wouldn't for a while. Ironic! She was a trooper though for sure! She showed me it was loose one day, then the next day she was taking off her coat, and was hyper. It caught on her tooth and pulled it half way out. It bled, and it scared her, and kind of hurt. So she let me yank it out. She says it felt so much better afterwards!

Here is my BABY, with all of her BABY teeth.

Here she is with one less tooth!
 And even though this picture is awful of her, it shows that her adult tooth is already coming in! (click to make it bigger)
She was so happy when the tooth fairy came!
Now her other bottom tooth is loose too! AND her adult teeth are already coming in! BEHIND the other ones! I already have a dentist appointment scheduled, but the receptionist laughed and said "Yeah, we hear that a lot. It happens, and they straighten themselves out." I still kept the appointment though.
Stay tuned to see how well Kai and Ms. Abigale-who-wont-even-let-mommy-brush-her-teeth does at the appointment. Its time for her routine check again.

No comments: