Monday, January 31, 2011

+1 & -1 and less of lots

+1
Its been almost a month since Kevin quit Rent-A-Center, and was able to be home more. I have to admit, its challenging to get used to! I still think I have to do everything alone. I dont. He helps - a lot. Just for the past 4+ years, I have been practically a single parent, and the help is amazing. The other day, I went to wal-mart by myself. ALONE I dont know the last time that happened. It was amazing. HE is amazing! I am so glad that he is home more, and able to connect with the kids better.
And maybe even tucker them out for me.


-1

Kailyn lost her first tooth today!  I cannot believe I have a child old enough to loose teeth! Guess that tooth fairy better find some change! I am so proud of her for handling it like a champ!



Less of Lots!

Abby would never let me do anything with her hair. Even when she did, it was so uneven I couldnt do anything with it. So, I did what I said I would never do. I cut her bangs. Well I didn't, our friend did at Great Clips did, but I think it turned out cute!




No comments: