Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our Happenings

Things have been good lately! Kailyn is eager for warmer weather, she is getting a little antsy being cooped up. We are excited for her to start preschool as soon as I can find one. That has been a difficult task, as most have guidelines that we do not meet (low income, special needs etc). I will continue calling around though, because I believe preschool is important!

Abigale is getting bigger every day. She is smiling lots now (especially at daddy, whats up with that?!) and starting to coo. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is a smart one! She watches your mouth, then she contorts her mouth all around, then a sound comes out. She is trying her hardest to get the hang of it.

Kevin has been working in Idaho lately, helping them run a store over there that their manager had gotten fired. I have not been enjoying his absence. They really want us to relocate there, but I am not in to moving 3 hours away. They are sending both Kevin and I there next week. I think in hopes of me falling in love with the area and agreeing to the move. I guess we will see where the Good Lord takes us.

No comments: