Monday, February 20, 2012

This Day is What Dreams are Made Of

This day... nothing really extraordinary happened. It didnt have to, it was still the best day I have had in quite some time. Aiden took a good long nap on the couch, after sleeping pretty good the night before. (Note the pink fingernail polish on his leg...poor boy is doomed with 3 older sisters!)
 Kevin and the girls raked the leaves outside, and all I could hear was giggling and laughter through the windows. Since Aiden was asleep, I had energy, and everybody else was preoccupied, I was able to clean uninterrupted. It was a-maz-ing.


 
Daisy watched through the window, dreaming of going out in the front. Too bad she runs off and misbehaves!
 The girls just played and played. No bickering, just laughter and helpfulness.



This was one of those days that I wish could be repeated over and over. I sure love my family!

No comments: