Alisha had found some books that she wanted to get from Barnes and Noble, and Kevin had told her he would take her. He rounded up all the girls and off to the mall they went! I got a text a little while later saying "would you mind if Kai got her ears pierced, she is feeling brave". This surprised me! Every time we go to the mall, we ask her "do you want to get your ears pierced?" She says no, and so we drop it. We think it should be her decision. I was apprehensive at first because I really wanted to be there. But then I talked to Kailyn on the phone and she was SO excited, how could I say no? Kevin and I both are extremely proud of our little girl, for overcoming something that was very scary to her. I was told she didnt even flinch! How brave!!
Another customer in the store bought her a little stuffed animal because she said Kailyn was very brave.
Kevin was also very thoughtful. He said "I bought you a gift because I knew you were sad about not being there, and have been having a hard time". He bought me an awesome book on preemies. I love this man.
No comments:
Post a Comment