Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring is in the Air

Our first trip to the park since the weather started getting warmer! We had a great time! It was me and the girls, and we took Christina and Cass. It was Cass' first time ever in a swingset! We took a lunch, and after we ate we played for a while. Then we took a little walk along the river. Abigale loved the dock. She had NO fear of the water. She said "In." and walked off the edge of the dock! Scared me half to death! I was standing right there with her, so I grabbed her before she could even get her toes wet. She really wanted to get in the river! Then she realized the white stuff on the dock was bird poop, and started freaking out. It was waaayy to dirty for her liking! haha I dont have pictures from the dock, because I was too busy helping Abigale NOT go swimming. Cass LOVED the swings! He giggled and giggled. Then we would stop his swing, and it was instant fussing. The second you let the swing go, he would crack up. It was like a little light switch. Too cute. Abigale loved the swings too, it was her favorite part! She went down the slide a couple of times, but really just wanted to swing. :-)

No comments: