Monday, May 18, 2009

A Day In the Life of a Soccer Mom

I have a whole new appreciation for Soccer Moms, baseball moms, and any other mom of active school aged kids, and a whole new excitement (and dread!) for when my own little offspring are there. This past week I spent the week at my brother's, and my parent's houses. The first Saturday I was there, was sports day for my niece and nephew. Kaela had 3 soccer games, and Jacob had a baseball game. Jennifer, being super mom, spent all day long going to as many of these four games as she could, and I did my best to tag along. First we went to Kaela's soccer game, then lunch, then Jacobs baseball game, then back to Kaela's soccer game, and then home. It was a long day, but I really enjoyed watching my niece and nephew play!




















No comments: