Friday, April 17, 2009

Ben & Jerrys & Anniversary

I love Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. I love Half Baked, Everything But The..., Cookie Dough...oh its all good! Well here in Bend, they actually have a Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop! It is awesome! It is just like a Baskin Robbins, in which you can have milk shakes, cakes, sundaes, etc, but it is ALL Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. So of course we HAD to check it out. It was in fact, what dreams are made of. :-) Kevin had a Cinnoman Buns Brownie Sundae, and I had a Half Baked milkshake. Kailyn had a strawberry cone.

Yesterday was Kevin and I's wedding anniversary. He has put up with me for another year! We dont know anybody here in Bend yet, so we didn't have a sitter. Kailyn and I baked Daddy a special treat.
Then we all went to an Italian restaurant that had the BEST bread and olive oil. It was so yummy! We had fun!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Looks like Scott isn't the only one who takes his wife out on a date in his rent-a-center.