Valentines day was so much fun! We had a great day! Kevin was a total sweetheart, and spoiled me rotten. He gave me flowers, chocolates, a coffee from my favorite coffee shop, balloons, and a card, and diamond necklace! He also got Kailyn a balloon, and got both girls very sweet cards. I dressed them up in little valentines outfits. Kai wore a red shirt with pink hearts, and Abigale wore a white onesie with hearts that said "first valentines". Very cute!
Our friend Kymber had called a few days prior and invited Kailyn and I to go to Playhouse Disney Live with her that day. I thought Kevin had to work, so Kymber, myself, her daughter Maggie, and Kailyn made plans to go see the show and do lunch. Well Kevin ended up getting the day off of work, which turned out very neat! He was able to go to lunch with us. We fancied it up and went to the McDonalds with a play-place. haha It was fun for the three year olds. They had a lot of energy to burn before being asked to sit still and watch a show. They both did very well though! They both seemed to enjoy themselves.

After the show, Kevin and I went out to dinner. We left Abigale with somebody other than each other for the first time. It was my sister in law Jennifer, but I still felt weird. I was scared that she was going to run out of milk. I have a bit of advice for Valentines day. Either make reservations, or go through a drive thru. We called around and the wait times at restaurants were ridiculous. We ended up at Famous Daves BBQ, with a wait of an hour and a half.

The day after Valentines day is my birthday, which was also fabulous! It started off with Renee taking me for girls day. We got manicures and pedicures done together. It was great! I had a lot of fun doing that. Then I came home, played a board game with Kevin, Alisha, and her friend Sloane. For dinner, we went out with most of my family to Red Robin. There were about 20 of us that went. My dear old dad decided to embarass me ridiculously bad, by not only telling them it was my birthday, but when they came over with balloons to sing happy birthday, he stands up and starts clapping, hollering, and doing that stadium whistle where you put your fingers in yoru mouth and it is ear piercing. It was so bad that one of the waiters afterwards was laughing and said "Now THAT had to be embarassing." It was.
Dinner was followed by heading over to my parents house for cake, ice cream, and presents! I was spoiled again there. I had no idea people were going to do all that they did, and I was so surprised, and greatful. Kevin bought me an ipod touch, a jewelry box, Jason Mraz cd, gift card for clothing, and an itunes card. I did NOT expect anything like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment